- You may return a product within 7 days of your date of delivery if a manufacturing defect has been found.
- A product’s part or entire sales package will be replaced depending on the defect.
- Any signs of physical or incidental damages to the product or product packaging will be chargeable and shall be deducted before the refund can be processed.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all accessories.
- Customer is responsible to ship the product back to us.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected within 48-72 hours before a refund can be processed.
You may cancel your order before the product has been shipped. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the product has been shipped to you. If you wish to cancel your order after having received the product, a refund is possible only if the product is unopened in the same condition as it was received in. Keep in mind however, that the shipping costs have to be borne by the customer. Your refund will be processed within 7 working days after your product has been received and inspected.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, then your refund will be processed in your bank account via NEFT. Our team will contact you for your bank account details. The refund will be initiated within 7 working days.